06 Jan Tuesday – January 7th, 2020
Posted at 19:55h in WOD
Rowd Royalty: Sign up alone or as a team of 4. 1st workout announced January 16th
We will do the workouts on Saturday 10-12 and/or Sunday 12-2 (if you can’t make those times we will try and accommodate other options.
What is it? Its a rowing competition held online with 4 workouts over 4 weeks (see details below)
Tuesday – January 07th, 2020
- Buy In 50/40 Cals on the Bike
- 8 rounds of:
- 5 Burpees Broadjumps
- 5 KB Swing+Swing catch squat 53/35
- 5 Russian Twists 53/35 (L+R=1)
- Buy out with 50/40 Calories on the Rower
More about Rowd Royalty:
ATHLETE RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Damper can be set anywhere for all workouts.
- Rolling starts are ok.
- You can complete the workout as many times as you want during the designated time frame.
- Workouts are announced Thursdays at 6:00pm PST and scores must be submitted by Mondays at 6:00pm PST.
- Once the score submission period has closed, no workouts may be entered. No exceptions.
Row’d Royalty Divisions – Select the proper division per your height.
- Standard (Women under 5′ 6″ / Men under 5′ 11″)
- Tall (Women 5′ 6″ and above / Men 5′ 11″ and above)
- Age Category (As of January 11th, 2018)
- Youth 13 & Under
- Teens 14 – 15
- Teens 16 – 17
- 18 – 29
- 30 – 34
- 35 – 39
- 40 – 44
- 45 – 49
- 50 – 54
- 55 – 59
- 60 +
- *NEW* 4 Person Teams
- All 4 competitors need to register themselves in their respective division along with submitting their own individual scores on a weekly basis.
- Teams are made up of 2 Men and 2 Women. They DO NOT have to be from the same Gym, State, or Country.
- The Team Captain needs to register his or her team and will be the only team member to submit a team score.
- Team Captains need to submit their Teams scores by the appropriate deadline in addition to their own score.
- The Team score is the sum of all 4 team members scores.
- If any team member does not submit a score or complete a workout the team is disqualified.