06 Nov Wednesday – November 7, 2018
Posted at 19:55h in WOD
White Mountain Healthy Challenge: Recording of daily scores is over, Measurements can be done between now and Saturday the 10th. We will have a small wrap-up and final discussion Saturday the 10th at 08:00am at the gym. Jess will be present to answer any final nutrition questions.
Veterans Day Hours: Monday 07:00-10:00 & 04:00 – 07:00 – This will be open gym format but there will be a “Workout of the Day” option.
Barbells for Boobs will be November 17th!!!
Wednesday – November 07, 2018
- Accumulate 4 minutes static hang in least sets possible
- 1 Minute Work at each station
- 1 Minute Rest/Transition between each
- Calories on Rower (Each Calorie worth 1)
- Plate Push 45/25 (Each Length worth 10)
- Rope Climbs (Each Trip worth 10)
- Calories on Bike (Each Calorie worth 1)
- D-Balls 80/50 (Each Rep worth 1)
- HSPU (Each Rep worth 1)
- C2B (Each Rep worth 1)
- HR Push-ups (Each Rep worth 1)